Sunday, September 12, 2021

Would You Rather Be...

 Hello bloggers, 

Here is a question? Would you rather be a astronaut or a deep sea diver? I would want to be both, but I have decided to be a astronaut! I would want to be a astronaut because you can go to all the different planets and then when you get back to earth you research about the planets and write about the things you learnt. 

What would you rather be? 

I found this challenging because I want to  be both and I do not know that much about both but I made up my mind.

I enjoyed this because while I was deciding I was researching about deep sea divers and astronaut and I could find more information. 

Thank you for reading my blog!  

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Hadassah!

    I like how you justified your choice and how you explained that you actually wanted to be both!

    I think that it is a very good idea to want to be both too! It just like for a job if you're dreaming of being a basketball player and a doctor... you could be both! For example, you could be a doctor all week, and playing basketball in a team on the evenings and week-ends!

    What would be your (many) job(s)?

    Miss Mathilde

    ReplyDelete